Delete A Repository in BitBucket
Hi as a professional developer we always keen to organize source code through git hub or bitbucket. After creating repository sometime we are in situation to delete such repositories. In bit bucket you can able to do that through following steps:
- Log into your Bitbucket account.
- Navigate to the repository you want to delete.
- Click the repository’s settings icon.
- Choose Delete Repository from the left-hand navigation.
The system displays the deletion dialog.
- (Optional) Enter a URL in the Redirect to field.
Future users who try to access your repository are sent to this new URL.
- Press Delete repository.